• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MRG Free Heel Clinic

KingM

Website
www.goldenlionriversideinn.com
Has anyone tried Mad River's Free Heel Clinic?

I saw some beginning tele skiers today when I was at MRG with the kids and looked it up when I got home. It looks like it's $40 for two hours, which is a fantastic price. It includes a lift ticket for only $65 which is crazy. That's the price of a lift ticket at most places.

I'm just wondering about the size of the classes and if you get a deal on the tele rentals. Anyone done this before? What was your experience.

ts01

My daughter did it last spring - great instruction. Class size = 1. I forget if there was any deal on rentals but the deal for the lesson and ticket alone was great as noted above, and she got a long private lesson with a fantastic tele instructor. Daughter got hooked, I got jealous (and am now trying to catch up with her on tele skis -- lessons would be nice!)