• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Powder Tonight But Where

Status
Not open for further replies.

catskills

Well who will get the new deep powder? Will the deep pow land in Weschester NY area or further north in the Catskills ski areas?

Watch the snow fall map at Hudson Valley weather

http://www.hudsonvalleyweather.com/

2-7-17-Snow-prelim-map.png

Hudson Valley Weather is actually very good. the map reflects knowledge about the micro climates

JimG.

Staff member
Are you guys nuts or what?

Please do not pollute any threads about powder with politics.

kingslug

and of course I'll be at Stowe..where the snow..no go...but at least they did get 37 inches past week..just hope they don't get rain..and it becomes a glacier...

thebigo

Why is Donald J Trump a place on that map?

Irrespective of your opinion of president Trump, it is hardly uncommon for natural areas to share a name with a president. Maybe we should rename Mt Washington after any one of his several hundred slaves?

JimG.

Staff member
Irrespective of your opinion of president Trump, it is hardly uncommon for natural areas to share a name with a president. Maybe we should rename Mt Washington after any one of his several hundred slaves?

I'm begging you political animals to stop.

KustyTheKlown

You think New York State, of all places, chose to honor this orange small fingered vulgarian in the past month? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...

Park has been named for djt for quite some time. He probably paid for it. Or pretended to.

NYDB

Its a top notch state park. The best. All the best fauna go there. much better park than black rock forest. If the Hudson wasn't there, there'd be a wall between the parks. The info on wiki about it is false news. Its open and its fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.