• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Post your favorite Led Zeppelin album...

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
BBC sessions...awesome live performances.

I have that one, great CD . . .

But as far as Studio albums, IV (or zoso, or whatever it's called). Because every song is great (even though Stairway is ridiculously overplayed).

I'd also like to apologize on behalf of my generation for GSS . . . I hope he's kidding, but if he's not, that's sad.

Paul

Easier than the song thread, but still like trying to choose your favorite child.

Physical Graffiti

Double album made up of sessions dating back to some of their first recordings. Highlights every facet of the band. It's like the Dude's rug, as good as LZ1 - HOTH were, it really ties them all together.

Philpug

I think the last Plant/Page solo tour was fantastic. Saw it down at the Spectrum.

koreshot

I'll take number 2 please. Super size that.

Hello Marc, darling. Been a long time.

dmc

Favorite Zep album is currently Presence

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'll take number 2 please. Super size that.

Hello Marc, darling. Been a long time.

Hey honey buns, good to see you around again. I hope you make it out of dirty jersey soon to ski with us again... plus you can join me in berating Austin about majoring in civil e.

koreshot

Hey honey buns, good to see you around again. I hope you make it out of dirty jersey soon to ski with us again... plus you can join me in berating Austin about majoring in civil e.

What? Civil E? Might as well major in Psychology. Or even better, Communications - whatever that means.

I don't know how much skiing I'll get in this year. My wife is expecting numero dos and due date is about as bad as it gets for a skier - January 1st. Actually its as bad as it gets for anyone who doesn't like paying taxes. She better pop it out in December.

ERJ-145CA

What? Civil E? Might as well major in Psychology. Or even better, Communications - whatever that means.

I don't know how much skiing I'll get in this year. My wife is expecting numero dos and due date is about as bad as it gets for a skier - January 1st. Actually its as bad as it gets for anyone who doesn't like paying taxes. She better pop it out in December.

My wife's due date is February 19th, that's pretty bad for a skier too. Coincidentally the due date is my son's birthday (he can't wait to ski this season).

dmc

Speaking of Zep - I find this very tempting...
http://www.ludwig-drums.com/products/drumkits/vistalite.php?show=2
orange_vistalite.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
This is probably the appropriate place for this, but if you are a fan of Zeppelin, you all should check out the Nate Wilson Group. They're obviously no Zeppelin, but they're definitely influenced by the likes of Zeppelin, Cream, Sabbath and Floyd.

They're debut album is only available in MP3 format, but total kicks ass

Long Ships ~ No Quarter
Sticks and Stones ~ Black Dog

Pretty much my favorite band to see live today

http://www.natewilsongroup.net/music.php