• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Revealing Secret Stashes Online - Why YOU are an IDIOT for doing it...

Puck it

Get it right. This is a skiing forum. Not a cross dressing forum

stort.840122.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Why stop at a sticky? Nick is turning it into CASH-MONEY in his pocket. He's already got it advertised on FaceBook as "Heated debate in the forums about the discussion of secret powder stashes at popular resorts. Link -->http://forums.alpinezone.com/showth...shes-Online-Why-YOU-are-an-IDIOT-for-doing-it" We may rib each other as "tools" But Nick knows that we truly are advertising tools.

I think you are severely overestimating the amount of revenue this site produces. Like, exponentially overestimating.

Cannonball

I think you are severely overestimating the amount of revenue this site produces. Like, exponentially overestimating.

I'm not estimating the amount at all. I'm just saying that encouraging threads is the name of the game for a site owner. Which is completely cool and understandable. No need to pretend it isn't.

Savemeasammy

I'm just saying that encouraging threads is the name of the game for a site owner. Which is completely cool

Correct. When we are all pissing each other off, you should be poking us with a stick rather than trying to smooth things over! It's only an online forum. Hopefully no one is getting TOO worked up...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk