• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saddleback - 3/9/2013

salsgang

Date(s) Skied: March 9, 2013

Resort or Ski Area: Saddleback Maine

Conditions: Supreme Packed Powder

Trip Report: Saddleback was OFF THE HOOK today.

550051_512941565411894_1068157435_n.jpg

Mid winter conditions with bright sunshine and a touch of spring in the air. Everything was BURIED. Remarkably more snow than they had last weekend. Strong crowd but if the lift lines were not out of control. And as usual the trails are never crowded all day.

Maine skiing rocks. More pics and a few more words on my blog.

Edd

Killer pic Salsgang! Going there on the 19th after a couple of Loaf days. Can't wait.

Cornhead

Looks like a perfect day on the hill for you and your boys. I hope to experience the upper mountain next year, I got a rain check good through next season for the Monday after the AZ Summit, they didn't open at all, wind. Hopefully we can hook up for some turns next year, you've got to be the ultimate Saddleback guide! Kudos to a great day on the hill with your boys, does it get any better than that?

Smellytele

I was there on Friday for the first time and loved it. Conditions in Casablanca were incredible. Sun came out after noon and it was great. Loved the fast cruising runs off the double as well. The traverse to 3/4 glade was a pain but they were so good did them 3 times in a row.