• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

season ski pass

S

shabbadoo

I am moving to the Boston area this winter. Is there a season ski pass that I can buy for more than one mountain in the New England area?

Vortex

Greg I think today is the last day for the bronze pass. All advertisements said done a while ago. I can't figure out why someone would not buy one. It is an incredible deal. I figured I would post something. I saw your myriad of posts and updates, I figured I would pipe in. All the Booth Creek passes
are a great deal also .

Talisman

I didn't buy an ASC Bronze Pass, but did consider it as it is a good deal. I didn't want to be locked into skiing ASC resorts, when I can purchase discounbt ski tickets through my ski club that offer similar per ski day cost at a wider variety of ski areas with no black out dates. I may be wrong, but I also visualized even more crowded weekend ski conditions at some of the Southern ASC areas like Mt Snow and Killington and possibly Sunday River or Attitash.

I hope this is a great snow year, every resort flourishes and other ski areas follow the example of ASC and offer steeply discounted lift passes.

Vortex

Excellent point. I guess I should come out of my close minded pattern. I just saw it as cheap and met the variety need I had. There is more than one way to get it done. :beer:

tirolerpeter

Season Ski Pass

The Bronze is a real winner. I agree that it will likely increase week-end crowding, but if you have a job (or are retired as I am) that gets you out there mid-week you WIN, WIN, WIN!!!!

Talisman

You are lucky; retired, financially savvy and healthy enough to ski mid-week. When you are out skiing the fresh powder mid-week, think of us toiling away.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
cannon and bretton woods have a combined mid-week pass called the bold and the beautiful. really can't beat it for mid-week skiing in NH with that much variety in terrain.