• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski and Boarding Run tracker Apps. What works? What Sucks? Whats New?

Ski and Boarding Run tracker Apps. What works? What Sucks? Whats New?

The one that I used to use for a few seasons "ALLSNOW" seems down and gone and I use Trace Snow occasionaly.
Which apps are to be skipped and avoided? Free is best if that is a option. Prefer runs overlayed on a real google map of the Ski area so can find missed areas and Gladed tree run access points.

Best snowhunting this season to all :)

Last edited:

skef

I use Ski Tracks. I don’t have big demands, but it does do that Google Map overlay you want, and more. It was free when I got it; I notice there’s now a Lite version, too.
0EBDEBBC-A0AE-4440-A3CD-9ACE52858DF6.jpeg847525D3-F0E1-40B1-8485-4C03B8E989D4.png320E9082-CA3F-4F6B-B9F4-F951CD01CD8C.png

da-bum

I use to use Trace Snow also, but wasn't able to login with my new phone. So on my first day skiing this season, I logged my day with Trace Snow (on my old phone), Ski Tracks and Ski Tracker. I couldn't upload to Trace Snow at the end of the day. Ski Tracker's run count and vertical feet was way off, and it restarted a new session when I went into the app during lunch. It doesn't require a login, thus data are stored on the phone. Ski Tracks seems to be most accurate, but it auto-paused during lunch and didn't resume on it own. It has a login, but I don't know if it uploads the data or have a web portal to view your data in more detail like Trace Snow. I couldn't login to their website with my app login, so I don't know why they would have a web portal login.