• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown (night): Wednesday, 1/31/2007

Grassi21

Son of a .... Why would they do such a thing? At least leave the ones on Nor' Easter for the bumpers. I never thought I would complain about corduroy. Since they probably won't be set up again by this Friday, it looks like I will be hitting Catamount.

See ya'll on the groomers tonight!

Greg

Staff member

PSYCH!

wink.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How's the heart rate gentlemen?

Paul

I have, both the conditions page and snow phone still say they have bumps. I don't see anything on the main page either...

I think Greg's trying to scare everyone off to keep them for himself....;-)

Updated: January 31, 2007, 9:58 am

100% OF OUR TERRAIN IS OPEN. CHECK OUT THE BUMPS ON NOR'EASTER AND EXHIBITION, SKIER'S RIGHT! NEW SNOWKATE PARK SET UP! OPEN MIDWEEK FROM 9AM-10PM; WEEKENDS 8AM-10PM.

Grassi21

You are getting one of my polls across the back of your knees tonight. ;-)

Greg

Staff member
Guess I need to come to the sun deck in disguise tonight, eh? :)

bvibert

Staff member
You are getting one of my polls across the back of your knees tonight. ;-)

He's getting one of my poles across the front of the face!!! :angry:

I thought he must be screwing with us, but then I thought he couldn't be that sadistic!!

2knees

I'm out.

edit. I just read the rest of the responses.

Greg, you $%#$%#$%#$%#$^%^%$^$% I had TEARS WELLING IN MY EYES.

loafer89

Keep your panties on, I just called the mountain and the moguls are still there on both Exhibition and Nor'easter, though they are on one side of Noreaster as it was indeed groomed last night.

The lady I spoke with said the moguls are there to stay for the rest of the season.

2knees

Keep your panties on, I just called the mountain and the moguls are still there on both Exhibition and Nor'easter, though they are on one side of Noreaster as it was indeed groomed last night.

The lady I spoke with said the moguls are there to stay for the rest of the season.

half of noreaster is groomed. down to the temptor cut off. i bet thats what they were talking about when they say it was groomed.

Greg

Staff member
half of noreaster is groomed. down to the temptor cut off. i bet thats what they were talking about when they say it was groomed.

~~~Paranoia will destoy ya~~~

;) :lol:

loafer89

Greg, I am not sure if this is in the AZ news forum or has been mentioned online, but Sterling Forest Ski Center is reopening as Tuxedo Ridge. I heard this on WCBS880 while driving to work.

Just thought you might want to have a heads up on this is it is not already a know news item.

www.skituxedoridge.com

bvibert

Staff member

Greg

Staff member
Thanks loafer.

Well, hope your pulses all stabilized a bit. See you all tonight. Looking forward to hitting that corduroy.... :lol: