• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skier and Snowboarder ride the same trail...

Funky_Catskills

And they had a blast - because they are friends and not total asshloes...
They even had a beer after and talked about the lines they shared..

It happens.. All the time.. :snow:

Edd

Are you under the impression, due to the Aspen Highland threads, that there's some simmering skier/snowboarder tension on the board and someone's gonna blow? Are you trying to make peace in a non-existent conflict? If so, said conflict may only exist in your head. ⛷🏂

wtcobb

giphy.gif

Funky_Catskills

Are you under the impression, due to the Aspen Highland threads, that there's some simmering skier/snowboarder tension on the board and someone's gonna blow? Are you trying to make peace in a non-existent conflict? If so, said conflict may only exist in your head. ⛷��

"No" and "No"

and.... No...

NYDB

True Story -

I had one on the best days of my snowboard life last year at a magic powder day sharing a lift with a skier about late morning and having him tour me around for the afternoon in between safety meetings. Super nice guy.

Then I beat the piss out of him in the parking lot after last run.

C-Rex

True Story -

I had one on the best days of my snowboard life last year at a magic powder day sharing a lift with a skier about late morning and having him tour me around for the afternoon in between safety meetings. Super nice guy.

Awesome.

Funky_Catskills

Aw. Then you were just sharing a sweet story about two dudes who are not "assholes". And what's on their feet is irrelevant to you. That's sweet. Random, supposedly, but sweet.

It's my life... :)

I live in a world of mixed board alpinists.. And I'm OK with it.. :)

Funky_Catskills

True Story -

Im sure he had it coming... :smile: