• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing Memes

Whitey

My Salomon Q90's have a left and right ski.

I'm not sure if there is a difference, but my OCD makes me put them on as if they are!

IH - How do you like those Q90s? I demo'd them last year and liked them. I thought they would be a great bump ski and probably powder too. Unfortunately I needed more of an all mountain ski and went with some Nordica NRGY90s.

wtcobb

5e61abcdd3ce3e7a13029c9562907ba0.jpg

Tuna?

Last edited:

ironhippy

IH - How do you like those Q90s? I demo'd them last year and liked them. I thought they would be a great bump ski and probably powder too. Unfortunately I needed more of an all mountain ski and went with some Nordica NRGY90s.

I like them, I know very little about skis though so I may not be the best judge. I ski them in all conditions.

I came from a skinny pair of vokls that I'd ski anywhere as well, and they are certainly better than those.

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
I didn't actually see an AZ mod conspiracy, was just going for a laugh. I did want to throw my two cents in about Tuna though and was disappointed to see the thread locked. I agree with TrailBoss, hard for me to be down on unbridled optimism.