• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So, where's everyone skiing this weekend?

Riverskier

Done as well. Stuff around here is dry enough to start MTBing.

I thought we should do an AZ get together at KT this summer sometime.

Bradbury is opening the trails for biking Saturday! I will be skiing this weekend and next weekend, so probably won't get out until the weekend of 4/21 and 4/22, but still glad to know they are ready.

prophet0426

Bradbury is opening the trails for biking Saturday! I will be skiing this weekend and next weekend, so probably won't get out until the weekend of 4/21 and 4/22, but still glad to know they are ready.

I've never been to Bradbury. What type of riding does it offer?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I would love to try Kingdom Trails.

I have a baby coming in June though. This summer will be very little mountain biking or other solo activities. Probably more local hikes (douglas state forest) with the new addition to the family.

BackLoafRiver

I've never been to Bradbury. What type of riding does it offer?

XC...a little bit of everything, sans Gnar. It goes from buff, well manicured singletrack to classic rooty, rocky, rugged trail. There is just about something for everyone. Is it worth traveling to? Probably not unless you are within an hour or so.

MadPatSki

Website
madpatski.wordpress.com
The answer is somewhere in New England. Possibly in two different states.

All maybe of course: Sugarbush on Saturday then further east somewhere between NH and Maine. A few places on radar for Sunday...

Here are the liftserved skiing options for this weekend: twenty areas from East of the Great Lakes to the Atlantic.

Quebec: 11, Newfoundland: 1, VT: 3, NH: 2: ME: 3.

It ain’t April Fool – not much skiing for this year
http://madpatski.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/it-aint-april-fool-not-much-skiing-for-this-year/

Shredder of Gnar

Killington bumps should be rockin tomorrow and this weekend so that's a no-brainer for me -- Corn' if I don't catch you there Fri or Sat, maybe later this season -- perhaps a season finale again at Jay like last year!?

Cornhead

Killington bumps should be rockin tomorrow and this weekend so that's a no-brainer for me -- Corn' if I don't catch you there Fri or Sat, maybe later this season -- perhaps a season finale again at Jay like last year!?

Shredder, I do plan on skiing Killington on Good Friday. I think I want to hit Wildcat on Saturday. Do you have any interest in Wildcat? I sent you an email, and PM with my number, call me.

vdk03

Breckenridge on Sunday for me, would be Saturday too but going to work instead. Hopefully I will have my new Tele gear to use. ;):)
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

snoseek

Three more days left for my season. Friday-Heavenly Sat-Kirkwood Sun-Kirkwood. Maybe squeak out a bonus day on Monday at Heavenly. Then I start the 3000 mile drive back to New England to work. Sad to leave, although it's by choice and I'll be back in a little over 5 months.

Last edited:

vdk03

Sorry, off topic, vdk03 I see you're using a Commando. Me too but I don't know anyone else with one. I'm digging it over all, but have some issues. How about you?

I really like it, I've had a few of the past G'zOne and liked them all. This is my first touch screen phone and it took a little to get used to, but I'm liking it. The only issue that I've had was some pocket dialing today. What are the issues you've had?

Cannonball

I really like it, I've had a few of the past G'zOne and liked them all. This is my first touch screen phone and it took a little to get used to, but I'm liking it. The only issue that I've had was some pocket dialing today. What are the issues you've had?

Same boat, had a few a of the previous G'zOnes and now onto my first touch screen/smart phone. Like with the others I'm happy to sacrifice some performance for durability. Biggest issue is that it's getting bogged down by freak'n Verizon bloat.

Cornhead

Awesome for you, makes me pretty jealous right now though.

I'm jealous of both of you. I'll think of you while I'm skiing Superstar, over, and over, and over...

It's all relative I suppose, some are probably jealous of me.