• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So who's going where tomorrow?

Cannonball

Quite the range of forecasts and predictions. But it's still the first significant event of the season. So where will you be?

I'll be catching the first few hours at Cannon before I have to work. Or if driving is really horrendous, maybe Loon.

wtcobb

From Cannon's snow report at 4PM:

if we see the higher side of accumulation, it's likely we'll gradually add a number of trails/lifts throughout the day. Otherwise, we're offering a quality product on what's already open.

Puck it

Quite the range of forecasts and predictions. But it's still the first significant event of the season. So where will you be?

I'll be catching the first few hours at Cannon before I have to work. Or if driving is really horrendous, maybe Loon.
See you there. A poach of Gary's?

JDMRoma

I'll be going to work unfortunately. Plan to hit Cannon on Wednesday so leave a few untouched turns for me.

Same here working tomorrow, have Thursday and Friday off.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

wtcobb

I'm off Wed - Fri, some training for Adaptive in the mix there. Hoping to get a few runs early before 10am clinic at Brookside then lap whatever's left after 2:30. Thinking I should take an extended lunch tomorrow, too...

Cannonball

What, to ski the sleet? Unless you of course are in northern Maine. Good base building is all it looks like!
Not all sleet in the Whites. But even so, yes skiing in the sleet features one of my very favorite things...SKIING!

See you there. A poach of Gary's?
Fo sho

Same here working tomorrow, have Thursday and Friday off.
I'll get out for a few hours Thurs and have Fri off.

dlague

I'll be going to work unfortunately. Plan to hit Cannon on Wednesday so leave a few untouched turns for me.

We will be there too on Wednesday. We are hitting Gunstock tomorrow night for $14.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

frapcap

Hitting Wild Cat on Wednesday after the storm. They're the only ones with elevation AND a blurb of 18-24 on 2/3 of the projected models as of this evening. Banking on the Notch, here.

1935203_10153796050712359_6022133052388639300_n.jpg

Also- I figure snow making is in full force at any mountain due to finally getting cold temps and losing money over the normally profitable holiday weekends- which should set a base that the new stuff will fall on.

I'm happy to ski with anyone there and am capable all over the mountain!

Last edited: