• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ss20 Takes on Utah

thetrailboss

Staff member
@thetrailboss Sunnyside 6 pack officially announced on Liftblog with Albion/Sunnyside triple removal.

Been a nice, quiet, dry, warm week. I haven't skied the past two days...ready for MLK madness!!! Fun exploring new terrain that's been closed. I gotta get up to Baldy one of these days
I did see that.

I imagine that MLK will be quieter than you think.

ss20

I did see that.

I imagine that MLK will be quieter than you think.

You were right. I finished the day well under my daily average for $$$. Albion was 7/8th full. Sugarloaf and Supreme lines maxed out at 8ish minutes from my estimate.

Meanwhile we heard Snowbird sold out of lessons...I'm sure they sold out of parking as well.

thetrailboss

Staff member
You were right. I finished the day well under my daily average for $$$. Albion was 7/8th full. Sugarloaf and Supreme lines maxed out at 8ish minutes from my estimate.

Meanwhile we heard Snowbird sold out of lessons...I'm sure they sold out of parking as well.
We’re coming up tomorrow. Brighton was busy Friday and Friday night.