• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Opening Monday 9 am

chuckstah

With free skiing if you wear a costume! Posted on there website weather permitting of course. Sundayriver.com
I will be there!

skiadikt

With free skiing if you wear a costume! Posted on there website weather permitting of course. Sundayriver.com
I will be there!

what's does weather permitting mean? sure we're gonna open july 4 weather permitting. easy to say ...

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
  1. Sunday River@sundayriver1 hr1 hour ago
  2. Winter. It is here. Planned opening this Monday. Wear a costume, ski for free. #openingday pic.twitter.com/v1SLxzwLTK

3. 12:25 PM - 31 Oct 2014 · Details
  4. Colin Darcy@coolindarcy46 mins46 minutes ago
  5. @sundayriver: Winter. It is here. Planned opening this Monday. Wear a costume, ski for free." #ShotsFired @KillingtonMtn

1. Killington Resort@KillingtonMtn24 mins24 minutes ago
  2. @coolindarcy @sundayriver Winter starts when we say so.

1. Sunday River@sundayriver11 mins11 minutes ago
  2. .@KillingtonMtn Too bad we beat you to it. #winteralreadystarted CC: @coolindarcy

bzrperfspec77

I love a good little friendly jabbing back and forth on Social Media/Internet! Not to the level of what some AZer's take it to, but what SR and Killington are doing is all in fun ;-)

Handbanana

Even Stowe kind of sounded like they were taking a shot at K in their email today.

4vJSXQp.jpg

WzGy44

Monday?! No love for the desk jockeys. Now I'm praying killington opens sunday just in pure spite.

Savemeasammy

I read the fine print (snow report) on Sunday River's website. They are (planning on) opening Monday and THEN... closing for the week. Lame. It says it's to preserve snow... Snow is for skiing/riding! Use it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk