• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 2013/14 Lift ticket, ski voucher, BOGO, and coupon trading thread

spiderpig

Still looking to unload either a Shawnee (PA) or Hunter ticket. Also have a Pico Groupon that I can't use, but the money doesn't expire, so it's not as urgent.

Powda

I have a couple cheap lift tickets to Gore and a free buy one get one free coupon.

jfrenchu

going to gore this w/e.I'd like to buy those if we can arrange it.live in nj

mccleaks

I have an any day Mt Snow voucher. Probably wont make it back there. Open to any offers for trades. NH mountains are easiest for me. Also still have trips planned to Killington and Sugarloaf. PM offers to me. Thanks

moresnow

It looks like another swing to Vt is out of the cards for me. Got 2 MGR passes. Would love to trade for some Hunter passes.

57stevey

Last call, three BOGO's available, free to PM's. http://theirving.com/ski

Ski Sunday through Friday at:

Black Mountain, ME
Black Mountain, NH
Burke Mountain , VT
Catamount, NY
Jay Peak, VT
King Pine, NH
Lost Valley, ME
Dartmouth Skiway, NH
Middlebury, VT
Snow Bowl, ME
Mt. Abram, ME
Pats Peak, NH
Ragged Mountain, NH
Shawnee Peak, ME
Saddleback, ME

Ski Monday through Friday at:

Bolton Valley, VT
Ski Bradford, MA
McIntyre Ski Area, NH
Mohawk Mountain, CT
Nashoba Valley, MA
Mad River Glen, VT
Mount Southington, CT
Okemo, VT
Smugglers Notch, VT

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I bought too many half price tickets to Dartmouth Skiway. I have one left.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I bought too many half price tickets to Dartmouth Skiway. I have one left.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

I hate to see this ticket go to waste. Dartmouth Skiway is a sweet little area and I can't make it back out before they close this Saturday March 29. I didn't post a TR but conditions this past weekend were phenomenal.

So make me an offer.

Abominable

I have two vouchers / passes to Elk and am not gonna get there. Message me if you'd like them. Could probably overnight them today so you could ski either Friday or Saturday.

MidnightJester

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well.

BenedictGomez

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well.

And she'll make a small profit given that's more than the Warren Miller movie ticket cost her.

MidnightJester

I try to post the picture from our killy trip but it doesn't allow me. I click to upload and browse and select it. then click upload files and nothing happens. Any help?? I am serious about helping her out with the 3 lift deal for anyone. I am dragging her almost kicking and screaming next weekend so she dosent lose(not use) her VT passes. as to profit in a dream maybe they cost 23 with fees (I have her movie recite) not including gas to get for her. If she went far she is losing decent money.

Last edited: