• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The AlpineZone Battle Royal

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
that's sweet...:)

buddies.gif

MrMagic

People who ski fast use it as an excuse to avoid skiing bumps...since they can't.

Bump skiers rule!!!! They can ski anywhere on the mountain get lots of vert and use two boards to do it.

i wasnt going to get invloved but this quote about fat skis well well well you name the bump run and the day, and ill be there.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

2knees

i wasnt going to get invloved but this quote about fat skis well well well you name the bump run and the day, and ill be there.

gotta back him up on this one. MrMagic kills it with bulbous boards.

deadheadskier

Staff member
turn earners....please, we all know it's common knowledge that you free your heals skinning up hill to limber up for an entirely different activity than actual skiing

Hey Sailor!!!

PICFORwebsiteBOISEAUG302002SailorDanceratBalcony.jpg

oh stop it ya silly

turn earners....please, we all know it's common knowledge that you free your heals skinning up hill to limber up for an entirely different activity than actual skiing

Hey Sailor!!!

PICFORwebsiteBOISEAUG302002SailorDanceratBalcony.jpg

oh stop it ya silly

ahhhh..nothing like two men alone at the top of the mountain wearing tight neoprene..

I'll look into it. hopefully they have a season like this one!!!

yeah..it's not really about how the season is..it's about how it is while you're there....I might book a last minute trip to Jackson Hole this year based on the powder forecast..

campgottagopee

Long live the Carhartt skiers! Saw one at Mt. Snow on closing day. toughest apparel known to man.

Bump skiers not only ignore pain, we relish it. Only bada$$ mofo's like myself still ski bumps when you can barely walk from the car to the lodge but still rip the snot out of super steep manly trails like Ego Alley. :lol:

I rest my point. Wussy bump skiers like you are the only peeps that even go into the lodge. Whadda do??? Brag how wicked cool you looked skiing those nasty seeded bumps in your red-white and blue strech pants with those cute knee pads????