• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The AlpineZone Battle Royal

tjf67

Is there any bump skiers

In Here. Ive seen the videos. I have not seen any bump skiers yet. Gapers bye the boat load. Keep at it ladies.

As far as turn earners. They are smelly rickity looking antisocialites that cant ski very well. They can walkup hill pretty good though. Legends in there own mind

campgottagopee

Dude you got owned..he's in Colorado which is 7:13AM Colorado time..still kind of lame as he should have been standing in line for first tracks..

I know......I realized that right when I clicked my mouse then started laughing at myself out loud:lol:
Sometimes you're the windhshield other times you're the bug.

2knees

I rest my point. Wussy bump skiers like you are the only peeps that even go into the lodge. Whadda do??? Brag how wicked cool you looked skiing those nasty seeded bumps in your red-white and blue strech pants with those cute knee pads????

Nope, i go into the lodge to take a piss. Some of us havent hit the age where Depends are a necessary part of our ski attire. Campdidigopee?

snoseek

Where are the moguls and fresh cordoroy...????? It must have sucked if you're home already..lol

It's 45 minutes. I skied from 8:30 till one with no breaks (pissed in the woods) but yeah it totally sucked balls. All that crappy snow in the way, plus that goddamn sun wouldn't quit.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5843/limit/recent

that's the closest thing to moguls. Friggen snow covering my beautiful rock hard bumps. Powder is for pussies.

It's 45 minutes. I skied from 8:30 till one with no breaks (pissed in the woods) but yeah it totally sucked balls. .

Hey you don't have to be defensive...I get burnt out hella quick on powder days..due to no warmup runs or breaks..but there's too much getting along in this thread.

What's with the people who bitch and moan when it's slushy spring conditions..."The Snow is Heavy and it's 60 degrees out..this snow sucks"...only I'm a hypacrit because I dislike Frogols..not not fraggles..from the hit show Fraggel Rock..but the Fraggels can't ski well..and always have picnics in the landings of the terrain park.

Parkrats who steer with their ankleswith their hands at their hips..come on guys..hands forwards..ass up..get rid of the baggy clothes..they create drag..and those double tips are for clowns..get some race stock Atomics and a ski boot 2-3 sizes too small..stop grinding the butter box and do some drills on one leg and in the gates..get invited to Nastar Nationals and stand around other guys in skintight races suits..posing with big gaper grins....no offense Gymnast..mad props on 2,000 skydives..

Racers who think they own the mountain..who would never ever in a zillion years boot up in the parking lot..for fear of a loose piece of gravel..ruin their 800 dollar ski boots custom fitted by an aging ballet skier named Sven. Oh man 4 inches of new snow is going to ruin the racecourse. Spyder jacket wearing making hogging the cat-track with side to side turns..with all your 10 zillion Nastar stickers stuck to pole which is bad aerodynamics..

Bro Brah gnarly sickbird living in Jackson Hole..only ski if there's more than 8 inches of fresh snow..jaded..bro it's cloudy..it's gonna suck..7 inches is dust on crust..fairweather skibum...drinking PBR..and shredding the gnar..as long as the conditions are perfect..

Dick and Nancy..only can ski on groomed snow..when the cord marks are gone they're ready to hang up the skis..loves free hour at Okemo..and would never even think of going in the woods for fear of Scratching Head Supershapes..Lets out hoots and hollers while going 25mph on a Blue cruiser..is stunned when I whiz by them at 50..leaving a steezy wake from my double tips..Still better than the ski patrollers who do the Pocono Shuffle..skidding their turns..

ya know, just so we are clear, my original post was serious. Carhartt is my biggest vendor. I live eat and breathe that stuff at work.

Alot of people ski in Carharts here in Pennsyltucky it might be due to the proximity of the giant Cabellas..

Newsflash..

There's going to be a giant Cabellas in the Xanadu complex. I'm sure alot of people will be shredding the indoor gnar in Cabellas as well...JEA!!!!!!

kingslug

Hey you don't have to be defensive...I get burnt out hella quick on powder days..due to no warmup runs or breaks..but there's too much getting along in this thread.

What's with the people who bitch and moan when it's slushy spring conditions..."The Snow is Heavy and it's 60 degrees out..this snow sucks"...only I'm a hypacrit because I dislike Frogols..not not fraggles..from the hit show Fraggel Rock..but the Fraggels can't ski well..and always have picnics in the landings of the terrain park.

Parkrats who steer with their ankleswith their hands at their hips..come on guys..hands forwards..ass up..get rid of the baggy clothes..they create drag..and those double tips are for clowns..get some race stock Atomics and a ski boot 2-3 sizes too small..stop grinding the butter box and do some drills on one leg and in the gates..get invited to Nastar Nationals and stand around other guys in skintight races suits..posing with big gaper grins....no offense Gymnast..mad props on 2,000 skydives..

Racers who think they own the mountain..who would never ever in a zillion years boot up in the parking lot..for fear of a loose piece of gravel..ruin their 800 dollar ski boots custom fitted by an aging ballet skier named Sven. Oh man 4 inches of new snow is going to ruin the racecourse. Spyder jacket wearing making hogging the cat-track with side to side turns..with all your 10 zillion Nastar stickers stuck to pole which is bad aerodynamics..

Bro Brah gnarly sickbird living in Jackson Hole..only ski if there's more than 8 inches of fresh snow..jaded..bro it's cloudy..it's gonna suck..7 inches is dust on crust..fairweather skibum...drinking PBR..and shredding the gnar..as long as the conditions are perfect..

Dick and Nancy..only can ski on groomed snow..when the cord marks are gone they're ready to hang up the skis..loves free hour at Okemo..and would never even think of going in the woods for fear of Scratching Head Supershapes..Lets out hoots and hollers while going 25mph on a Blue cruiser..is stunned when I whiz by them at 50..leaving a steezy wake from my double tips..Still better than the ski patrollers who do the Pocono Shuffle..skidding their turns..

You ever read Hunter S. Thompson.................

powbmps

How can you even begin to question the level of gnar that is mogul skiing?

Last edited:

cbcbd

bump skiers follow other peoples turns
turn-earners choose their own turns

but honestly... I have to force myself sometimes to ride the lift just to improve my skiing... sometimes you just gotta get the miles in.