• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2/9 - 2/10 Storm Discussion Thread

drjeff

Who cares if it's 2 weeks out. This forum has been a little slow lately, and the folks over in the accuweather forums are bored too and seem to be getting a little excited!

Check out this possible scenario in the pic below:

:argue:

Last edited:

Paul

Gettin' a lotta mileage outta this one...

dewey_defeats_truman1.jpg

:lol:

The Sneak

holy shit. I'll be in N Conway from the 7th-10th...or 11th....

Better get some mid-fats, eh?

SKIQUATTRO

We'll be at Woodstock Inn and Resort alone (no kids---they'll be in CT with my folks) Planning on skiing Ascutiney or whereever!! PRAY!!!!!

ajl50

I want this storm to come to pass badly. I just have a bad feeling. All the big storms this winter have been cutting up into the lakes. Only one storm- that december storm (around the 15th) transferred it's energy before it cut up into the lakes - thus sparing the EC the rain. All the other big storms have not done that. So when I see this I think...good guess but not gonna happen. Moreover This isn't exactly what I want...why does philly need two feet of snow? Shift that snow map north/west about 50 miles and now we are talking.

WJenness

If this is still looking good next Thursday, I'll be heading north Thursday night not to be heard from again until Monday or Tuesday night... COME ON STORM!!!

-w

ozzy

Please dont toy with me on this. If you kick me in the jimmies or punch me in the face, fine, but please dont mess with my head. Thank you