• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2/9 - 2/10 Storm Discussion Thread

MRGisevil

Gettin' a lotta mileage outta this one...

dewey_defeats_truman1.jpg

:lol:

Paul, you're my friggin' hero man....

SKIQUATTRO

we do like Pico....(alot closer to what?) Ascutney is alot closer to 91 than Pico...from the Woodstock in I have to drive 40 min East to get to Pico....where i can drive 20min (15 mi from the Woodstock) West to Ascutney and be a whole lot closer to 91S for the trip back to CT to pick up the kids then continue home to Long Island. We'll ski where the conditions are best, just never skiied Ascutney, would like to try it out

SKIQUATTRO

Storm

just in from Accuwx

4. The storm on the 8th-9th looks like one of these clipper-type storms that hits the coast and explodes into a Big Daddy. The Euro, GFS and DGEX all have the storm in some form or another. The NAO is going negative about the same time, so things are looking up for a storm.

SKIQUATTRO

accuwx is forecasting 3-6" tues/wed thru cent-northern vt, 1-3 down south....

dmc

I bought some toilet paper and milk...

reefer

Hey! This may really happen! Check out the Single Chair Weather Blog. Josh is talking 1-2 feet over the weekend.........................drjeff makes a two week out call!

SKIQUATTRO

Calling the boss on Sunday, wont be in on Monday...oh wait....I am the boss!!! Yippee!!

SKIQUATTRO

noaa isnt showing the 8-12" this weekend as posted on SingleChairwx...wondering if SC is correct, if that'll be the same for the Rutland area