• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Video's and Pictures that just make you love or hate riding ski mountains with a few winter WTF's throw in :)

MidnightJester

MidnightJester

Mad River Glen lovers rejoice.

Last edited:

MidnightJester

Shooting professional Snow videos with mobile phones.

Last edited:

MidnightJester

Never seen anything like this lift line cutting or splitting all the way to the lift chair. I Have had to move out of the way for people and I have had to move through a line before to join a group I fell behind with lots of excuse ME's and for sure if you dont fit past or between there is no way pushing people to get by is OK. Not one word out of the person and lots and lots of Ski on Ski contact. WTF??? I cant believe that would work too well with some people and ski area attitudes.

Maybe he was doing a Charity fund run for Vertical feet or run's done in a day? Usually if crowded you would think they would use the Singles line or the Lesson/worker line and ask or talk to the other riders.

Last edited:

Kingslug20

They dropped the rope...untouched foot of pow in there...
Definitely going to spend more time there...

Kingslug20

Looking at their webcam..very crowded...
Yesterday empty..
But yeah...a pass may be in order..

Kingslug20

Damn..midweek passes sold out...but for 39.00 for the day..I'm in..
Hopefully they open the other lift..

SteezyRob

Never seen anything like this lift line cutting or splitting all the way to the lift chair. I Have had to move out of the way for people and I have had to move through a line before to join a group I fell behind with lots of excuse ME's and for sure if you dont fit past or between there is no way pushing people to get by is OK. Not one word out of the person and lots and lots of Ski on Ski contact. WTF??? I cant believe that would work too well with some people and ski area attitudes.

Maybe he was doing a Charity fund run for Vertical feet or run's done in a day? Usually if crowded you would think they would use the Singles line or the Lesson/worker line and ask or talk to the other riders.
tbh it's every other person's fault in that line. it doesn't mean he's not an asshole and should probably have his ticket taken, but the dude saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. if it happened to me i'd shove him back and tell him to eat it but everyone else is just submissive and stupid nowadays, won't raise a finger to anything.

Smellytele

Looking at their webcam..very crowded...
Yesterday empty..
But yeah...a pass may be in order..
Bolton I think you are speaking of. I was there today and there was no real crowd at all. At least until 2 pm when it got “crowded”. By crowded I mean a 4 minute lift line. They didn’t have a line corral and everyone was in one line.
Every run was a tree run today and rarely saw others except those I was with. Bump runs were great as well.
Skinned up wilderness for the first run.
Flurries in the morning and snowed harder in the afternoon.

Kingslug20

If it wasn't 90 bucks a ticket this week I would be there..
Next season will get a mid week pass.
Can't believe I've never been there...hidden gem..now only 30 minutes from my house..

MidnightJester

Brought a smile to my face this New Years day :)

MidnightJester

Alleged Rental Car Drives Onto Open Ski Trail "this" past weekend. In a video shared by @i70things on Instagram, a car arrives halfway up a mountain to deposit its fur-coat-clad passenger.

urungus