• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VIP Luxury Gondola in Austria

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
I searched and couldn't find a thread on this so here we go. What do you guys think of this "VIP gondola" in Austria in which the interior is designed by BMW?

drjeff

I rode Vail's new "One" Gondola today for the 1st time (Leitner-Poma 10 seater, with VERY comfy heated seats, wi-fi in each cabin, and with the exception of some steel supports in all 4 corners of the cabin, basically floor to ceiling glass for unobstructed views) and I was VERY impressed! Nicest gondola cabin i've ever ridden in!

Last edited:

dmc

VIP is always good.. :)

I'd check it out..

legalskier

After a 20 minute ride guzzling champagne any gondola would look good.
;-)

dmc

I'm thinking he meant:

"Nice way to the TOP of the mountain."

Krikaya

This reminds me of the fatass, Bogner wearing, smug, pompous and pretentious VIP'ers with their sense of entitlement who get to cut the lift lines at places like Okemo. I'm glad they go to places like Okemo so I'll never have to deal with them.

I aint got no use for this silly conspicuous consumption.

I like the old wildcat gondolas that smelled like herb and smelly sweat socks. There's one outside of the Moat Mountain Smoke House in N. Conway. Sometimes I spend the night in the gondola if I've had too many beers and can't drive home

ScottySkis

This reminds me of the fatass, Bogner wearing, smug, pompous and pretentious VIP'ers with their sense of entitlement who get to cut the lift lines at places like Okemo. I'm glad they go to places like Okemo so I'll never have to deal with them.

I aint got no use for this silly conspicuous consumption.

I like the old wildcat gondolas that smelled like herb and smelly sweat socks. There's one outside of the Moat Mountain Smoke House in N. Conway. Sometimes I spend the night in the gondola if I've had too many beers and can't drive home

My type of gondola,:):):);):):thumbup:

dmc

I'd like a stinky luxury gondola... With Scotty on board..

Morwax

Twenty minute gondola ride..ya Ill take the tunes and bubbly :beer: