• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Feb 19-21 2016

Quietman

I was there from 9:30 to about 2. For the last 2 hours I lapped the few bumps on upper Pluto's under the rocket. Overall coverage is thin in a few areas, but I hope that the next event doesn't do too much damage. Scuttlebut is that they will blow snow on Friday to insure that they have coverage for the National Telemarking championships being held there on 3/3-3/6.

The K2's that I got from you have been great, I have added some scratches from some desperate glade attempts earlier this year. Let me know when you plan to be there next.

prsboogie

It was a last minute trigger pull Sunday. I still have two tickets left on my three packs so I hope to get up there in a week or so. We will see about this weather, good news to hear about the snowmaking, they will need it to touch up the place! I will reach out if I'm headed there again.

Glad the K2s are working out for you, I just liked the Brahmas better.