• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Whaleback $20 tickets for AZers this weekend!!!

soxfan2

Send me a private message with your name. I will make a list of your names and leave them with the front desk. $20 is for a full day ticket Saturday or Sunday. See you at the whale! If you see me, PLEASE come say hi- I've attached a pic of my jacket. I haven't seen anyone else with it, so I should be easy to spot! LOL!

51Wwzsz6MQL._SY450_.jpg

soxfan2

Class act. I'll still pay you full price!

awwww!!!!:smile:

ALSO, you can BYOB. I have no idea if the pub will be open we are still waiting on the kitchen to open, we ALL bring beers, and they have no problem with it. Obviously, when the pub opens this won't be allowed….

The kitchen is serving awesome clam chowder, chili and soup...

jack97

Class act. I'll still pay you full price

+1

And same here, I'll pay full. Weekend's got me tied down right now. Feb vacation, my daughter is going to Mt Tremblant with a group of friends, so I have a little more freedom. You convinced me to head up to the whale.

btw... cool jacket.

ScottySkis

I love little places and sure I try to hit the hill after some natural falls. Great to see it up and running with great local support I hopefully many years if operations for this place.

Tin

I loved this little place and can't wait to get back. Won't be up there this weekend but will be as soon as more stuff opens. One of the best ski atmospheres around.

soxfan2

hard packed, some loose granular. 2 top to bottom trails…spout and dorsal/scrimshaw. We need snow!

C-Rex

Awesome deal! If I were going to be up in the area I'd definitely take you up on this, but 2.5 hours is a bit far to drive for 2 trails. I'll be sure to hit it up when they get more snow. I hope you get a great turnout though!

xwhaler

Noticed that the Whale added a trail on the report, is it The Face?

Initial thought was yes it would be The Face since they had guns set up and some snowmaking already in place there by Saturday when I was there.
However, The Face is upper and lower and they would have had to add both sections to get either one open.
Maybe Ishmael's Alley or Ambergris would be my other guesses. Maybe soxfan2 can chime in!

Savemeasammy

It's not the face. They were blowing the lower part this morning when I drove by, but the upper part that is visible from the highway has not been touched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soxfan2

It's not face, Flipper was open Monday, that's probably the one- my son made me ski it with him. Like an inch of snow over gray ice. Little shit….