• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Scotty we all wish you the best , you are doing the right thing seeking help . Know that folks care and are pulling for you to get to the otherside and breakthrough . Stay focused and strong dude ! All the best .

warp

Richard Lineback

Due to lockdown there is not that much choice :) it is either reading a detective story or playing some computer games. Mostly Path of Exile. By the way it is a wonderful action RPG with great services to help you win. This one is my favourite https://overgear.com/games/poe Unlike others these guys really take care of your privacy!

Last edited:

Cornhead

Tweaking, updating, and improving the site! ⛷🎉
This reads really funny, you get the "tweaking" out of context before finishing the sentence, or more accurately in the context of "what are you doing", visions of meth use. Thanks for your efforts updating and improving the site... especially while tweaking, must be hard.😉

Kudos to you, and Harvey, New York Ski Blog, for keeping your forums running all these years. I'm amazed they both still exist, and would miss them if they didn't.

Rob Forster

Due to lockdown there is not that much choice :) it is either reading a detective story or playing some computer games. Mostly WoW. By the way it is a wonderful MORPG with great services to help you win. This one is my favourite. Unlike others these guys really take care of your privacy!
Atm I am playing World of Warcraft. Under the circumstances it has become my #1 hobby.