• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where do you think you will end your season

AHM

CO: May 16 - 24

I have a week of ski mountaineering planned for CO from May 16 - 24. It'll include a couple 14'ers and some prime spring couloir skiing. Can't wait. Before that it will be May skiing in NH backcountry and some Adirondacks. Should be a great spring, but this rain needs to go away and come back as snow!!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Details? I can ski at Wildcat on Fri March 20th for $9 ? I might pull the kid out of school for that.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Copied from the Wildcat website. I'll repost this in the Ski Cheap thread as well.

Fri, March 13th & 20th - $9 Lift Tickets!: Make your plans now to be here for $9 Lift Tickets! Yes, you are reading this correct, only $9 to ski or ride all day on Fridays, March 13th & 20th! Even better, upgrade your ticket before 3:30pm Friday for only $39 to ski or ride again the next day, Saturday!

Limited, discount lift tickets are available right now at Liftopia.com and also be sure to Click here for our weekly WILD DEALS ticket discounts.

bigbog

season ending...

Usually at the Loaf....although there are a few bc areas(backside of Katahdin Range) I'd like to check out before hangin' them up...*EDIT...Tux and GOS...Yes!..almost forgot about the Presidentials, but requires free time galore...

Last edited:

Stache

Website
WWW.SKIWITHSTACHE.COM
Just got the "official" email that Jiminy will target it's closing to 4/12 Easter Sunday.

Sooner if the snow doesn't hold out, and they have been known in the past to call us back to re-open the next weekend after they were supposedly closed.

skiadikt

hopefully k does the right thing and my last day of lift served is there. will probably earn turns through memorial weekend somewhere. then i start losing golf balls ...

BackLoafRiver

Probably up at the 'Loaf. This will be my first season doing actual spring skiing so I am psyched to see what it is all about. In the past, I have been afraid of ability and being the "in the way" guy.

On a side note, this is the saddest thread I have read in a while. I want more snow.

skiadikt

On a side note, this is the saddest thread I have read in a while. I want more snow.

very sad indeed ... as awesome as this past weekend was, it did mark a turning point in the season. hopefully mama nature is just resting before she goes out with a bang.

Terry

Last lift serviced will probably be Sugarloaf and after that wherever I can hike for turns.

RENO

Probably Killington end of April. Might snowboard Tuckerman's for the first time Memorial Weekend. Hiked to the base a couple times early-mid 90's before I started snowboarding in 2000 and before I was any good at skiing after starting in 96...