• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where's Beano???

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
OK, just got off the phone with Beano. Baby was due two days ago, but no birth yet, so mom and dad to be are anxiously waitng. He hasn't been on because obviously he's got more important things on his mind and stated that since he can't ski, there's only so many Bump TRs from Greg that he can read. :)

bvibert

Staff member
OK, just got off the phone with Beano. Baby was due two days ago, but no birth yet, so mom and dad to be are anxiously waitng. He hasn't been on because obviously he's got more important things on his mind and stated that since he can't ski, there's only so many Bump TRs from Greg that he can read. :)

Thanks Andy, glad everything is ok with him. I hope he pops in when the little one is born to give us an update...

BeanoNYC

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. TB and Andy are on my my "baby announcement" text list. I'm sure I'll be busy the following days, so one of then will post my trip report to the delivery room.

Nice to hear from you Beano!!!!! enjoy the exciting times ahead..and maybe I'll get to make some turns with you later this season..

thetrailboss

Staff member
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. TB and Andy are on my my "baby announcement" text list. I'm sure I'll be busy the following days, so one of then will post my trip report to the delivery room.

I'm flattered. When are you coming up for some more skiing?

Good luck. I am sure that if you have a boy you will name it Marc for us here at AZ. :wink:

wa-loaf

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm flattered. When are you coming up for some more skiing?

Good luck. I am sure that if you have a boy you will name it Marc for us here at AZ. :wink:

THIS is a fantastic idea. Look how not crazy having to spell one's name only slightly different with no audible phonetic distinction has made me!!!!!!

Yesssir, I look in the mirror every morning and say, "Marc ol' boy, I've never seen someone so not crazy as you... now where's the 9 iron, it's time to make pancakes."

/Still a good idea
//Congrats Beano, I hope the little bugger sleeps early and often :D