• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wii Ski

BeanoNYC

Just picked up Wii Ski and am using it with the Wii Fit Balance Board. Pretty neat. Anyone else play it?

Philpug

We have it, with the balance board. yes, it is fun.

Warp Daddy

Balance board is great. Wii Fit is cool but it called me a fatty. :( I don't think I'm a fatty.

Yeah BUT , the MORE interesting question is : WHAT did YOU call IT !!!!

Member now as a daddy and all that goes with that u gotta watch your language in front of the new lil Queen :D

ALLSKIING

Staff member
We got the wii and wii ski for the girls on X-mas. Its fun but the graphics are cheesy. The interactive part of the wii is a cool concept but to me it seems like a much better fit for kids then adults. For real gaming I much prefer my PS3.

Glenn

It's funny when you fall and turn into a giant rolling snowball.

bvibert

Staff member
We got the wii and wii ski for the girls on X-mas. Its fun but the graphics are cheesy. The interactive part of the wii is a cool concept but to me it seems like a much better fit for kids then adults. For real gaming I much prefer my PS3.

Definitely more of a family orientated system. I would have preferred to get a PS3 myself, but my vote doesn't count. ;) I don't normally play games enough to justify dropping a ton of coin on a system anyway...

I have been spending way to much time playing the original Legend of Zelda that I downloaded onto the Wii though. Takes me back...

ERJ-145CA

I got WeSki with the balance board, a lot of fun. My son skis better in real life than in the game.

I am a packrat, er I mean collector of video games so I have all the Nintendo systems plus Genesis and ColecoVision so my son is in video game heaven. I've also got all the Legend of Zelda games so he's all into it and acts like Link sometimes which really annoys the wife.