• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your chance to make a difference - donate to Marc's 2008 Pan Mass Challenge

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
You guys are going to be sorry you asked for a detailed report.

I hope you like reading, this is going to be a long one. I'm done with Friday and Saturday. One day to go and pushing 8 pages. I'll probably just attach it as a PDF file. If you're dedicated though, I'm sure you'll read it all ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Well, I don't know if anyone is going to read through this, since it is 11 pages, but I'm making it available to whomever is interested. I had to upload in two parts due to file size restrictions.

If you read any part of it, make sure to read the last paragraph of Part 2. I've type it boldface and it is especially important if you donated.

This is just a rough draft. I literally finished writing five minutes ago. I'm going to be revising it and fixing mistakes as I find them and then sending it out to my donors so wait until I post up a final draft before you start hammering me on grammar and spelling.

Thanks again to all who donated.

Moe Ghoul

Wowzers, quite the TR, I almost felt the stale hot dorm air and the sweat dripping down my back while trying to sleep. good thing you were exhausted from the day's ride. Message therapy rocks. :) Congrats and well done, Murray.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Wowzers, quite the TR, I almost felt the stale hot dorm air and the sweat dripping down my back while trying to sleep. good thing you were exhausted from the day's ride. Message therapy rocks. :) Congrats and well done, Murray.

Thanks Moe. It's so rough it's almost not English, but the I had a hard time keeping my fingers ahead of the words spewing forth in an effort not to forget any of the important details. Like I said, I'll get a better version up, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday, but for now I think it's at least understandable. Thanks again for the kind words and the donation.

Moe Ghoul

Thanks Moe. It's so rough it's almost not English, but the I had a hard time keeping my fingers ahead of the words spewing forth in an effort not to forget any of the important details. Like I said, I'll get a better version up, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday, but for now I think it's at least understandable. Thanks again for the kind words and the donation.

I wouldn't change a thing.

awf170

It's lacking in pie charts, graphs, and tables.

Edit: I mean circle chart, since the term "pie chart" is un-PC since not all cultures eat pie. (They seriously told us this in HS)

Last edited:

drjeff

Well, I don't know if anyone is going to read through this, since it is 11 pages, but I'm making it available to whomever is interested. I had to upload in two parts due to file size restrictions.

If you read any part of it, make sure to read the last paragraph of Part 2. I've type it boldface and it is especially important if you donated.

This is just a rough draft. I literally finished writing five minutes ago. I'm going to be revising it and fixing mistakes as I find them and then sending it out to my donors so wait until I post up a final draft before you start hammering me on grammar and spelling.

Thanks again to all who donated.

Great TR Marc, and one hell of an accomplishment from the sounds of it! Congrats again on your great effort to support such a worthy cause!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thank you everyone. Fund raising is up to $3702 with the checks I have here on my desk.

I haven't seen much activity from the ski diva board... is anyone keeping them updated? Especially the fact I rode into Ptown with the patch on my back?

Trekchick

Thank you everyone. Fund raising is up to $3702 with the checks I have here on my desk.

I haven't seen much activity from the ski diva board... is anyone keeping them updated? Especially the fact I rode into Ptown with the patch on my back?
Oooof, I kinda dropped the ball on that part, but I did make good on my donation :)
I'll post a reminder, keeping in mind that the SkiDiva board is reaaaaaaly slow in the summer.