• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youtube Gems

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Should use that in my next AZ skiing gopro vid 8)

Edit: just read the description by the artist on YouTube. Lofty a bit :lol:

The song is characterized by its strongly addictive beats and lyrics, and is thus certain to penetrate the foundations of modern philosophy.

yes, Gungam Style will penetrate foundations of philosophy haha

There's actually quite a bit of choreography in that. I'm having a hard time stop watching it.

Now it's stuck in my head. I think Greg should play this at his next gig with So What

bvibert

Staff member
In a rubber boat no less. You've got about 5 seconds after you let go of the handle before most hand grenades blow. I couldn't tell if they let go and held on or if it was defective.

Some of the comments were saying that it was a shoot for a movie and that the grenade was a prop. The explosion was supposedly from another source that may have been bigger than anticipated. I don't speak Russian, so I don't know.

wa-loaf

Some of the comments were saying that it was a shoot for a movie and that the grenade was a prop. The explosion was supposedly from another source that may have been bigger than anticipated. I don't speak Russian, so I don't know.

That makes sense, I was thinking they were lucky they weren't shredded by shrapnel. Could have just been a concussion grenade though.

ctenidae

Me too. I particularly like how they really didn't make fun of him, adn teh crowd went nuts when he finished.