• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Breakfast thread...

gymnast46

Website
www.suburbansport.com
Breakfast

Long Trail Ale over Corn Flakes. "Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore".

I like to start the day with a three egg omelet with cheese and salsa, rye toast, and black coffee. Oh, yeah. And a shot glass of liquid Glucosamine for my arthritic knee.

dmc

Owch, my head. Looks like it's going to be Pedialyte and a vitamin B complex this morning.

I feel for ya bro...
I suspect I'll feel like that tomorrow.. Big late night jam tonight...

This morning it's wheat toast, a banana and coffee

ctenidae

Had deep-fried French Toast, coated in granola and corn flakes, topped with hot fruit compote on Saturday. Gooooooooooooooood.

What a great thread...this morning..

Cup of Noodles, cheese doodles, diet Rockstar, reeses peanut butter cups..

drjeff

How long you been on this health food kick?

More importantly, just wait a couple of more years until that metabolism starts slowing down :( Then see what type of effect that breakfast would have on your waist :-o

I started off on the "good" breakfast track this AM. Low Carb protein shake and an apple. Then I got to the office and multiple patients had brought in baked goods this AM! The still warm from the oven blueberry muffins were just calling too loud for me to successfully ignore them ;) Somehow though I was able to refrain from the box of DD munchkins that showed up also

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
O.k. I'm finally giving and will post in this thread. I've been reading it..but haven't posted yet.

I'm not a huge breakfast person. 70 minutes of bike riding in the woods and then an apple, a peach and a banana in the car on the way to work. Oh, and water. I'm off the juice (coffee) for about 3 years now.

Grassi21

A bowl of Kashi Go Lean, 6 prunes, and a glass of water. I grab my coffee after my 1 hr commute to the office.

Grassi21

RIP Second Breakfast

No I am not a hobbit but I used to try and eat 6 meals a day. My second breakfast was always a sausage, egg, and cheese on a rye bagel. Now that I'm trying to shed some LBs for ski season second breakfast is no longer. I will miss the grill gut in my office building. Looking fwd to ski season so I can add back my breakfast sandwich and not feel guilty.

ComeBackMudPuddles

Big bowl o' Frosted Flakes and a banana.

I tend to eat kid's cereals these days. Could be because I was never allowed to eat the sweet stuff growing up. :cry:

How long you been on this health food kick?

Hahaha..yeah I'd like to lose some weight since I'm now over 200 pounds..for lunch I had a steak sandwich and chips..and after work I'm going to the bar for beer and wings...my diet and running program starts back up tomorrow...lol...I actually lose a pound everyday I don't drink beer..lol

bill2ski

COFFEE ,Fresh fruit + toast + Oatmeal at 6:00 am ,COFFEE , Frusion drinkable yogart at 8:15COFFEE, Half a bagle w/ creamcheese at 10:30 COFFEE,COFFEE,COFFEE Dinner at 7:00 pm
Dessert.

Grassi21

Just had another bowl of Kashi. My colon is squeaky clean!

I was out pretty late last night and hit snooze too many times for breakfast..so right now I haven't had one bite of food yet today..actually I haven't eaten anything since yesterday at 7:00PM..yikes...and this mad steezy thread is making me hungry. Luckily a cemetery where I have to go to in a few minutes to check out a tombstone for a duplicate is across the street from a dank NY style bagel place so I'm planning on getting Roast beef, lettuce, tomato, and Onion, on a poppy bagel with spicy mustard...and some sour cream and onion chips...and a pickle..I don't know if they have Sugar Free Red Bull or Rockstar energy drink but if I don't have that to take the edge off..I'll probably do something crazy,,,,,,Holla

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Another hour in the woods mtn biking this morning and then in the car on the way to a meeting, an apple, a plum and a banana and water. Then on the way back to the office picked up 2 scrambled on a roll with a touch of butter and a 1/2 cantaloupe.

Now what to get for lunch? I'm thinking some soup and a turkey sandwich....