• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

looking for

SKIQUATTRO

THULE 415 FOOT PACK

I need the foot pack that attaches to factory roof railings.....I have railing on my Audi Avant (I put the 415's I had on the Audi onto the Volvo) so now I need a set for my Audi.

I have the load bars and accessories, just need the feet

bvibert

Staff member

cbcbd

Brian is right, the 415 was replaced by the 450, which normally retails at $150...

IMO, I'd get the newer 450... much easier to setup.

bvibert

Staff member
thanks Hawk...that'd be great..PM me or email me

matt@scicom-inc.com

dont think the 450 is compat with the older square load bars...

Square or rectangular? I wasn't aware that they ever used square bars. AFAIK the 450 works with the same rectangular bars that they're been using for awhile. My dad uses the 450 feet on his Subby with the rectangular load bars. They also have the Areo bars now, that use a different version of the 450, called the 450R...

bvibert

Staff member
I hate those bars......In theory they are great, better aerodynamics. But you need a stupid adapter to put everything on them.

They look kinda pointless to me. I've never seen them in person though. Somehow I doubt they are that much more aerodynamic to make it worth the extra hassle...

SKIQUATTRO

cool...still would rather find a set of 415 (used) then drop $150 on new feet

bvibert

Staff member
Totally understandable that you want used. My point was that by widening your search to include the 450 feet you might be able to find a set of those used for cheap too...