• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday MRGisevil!

Greg

Staff member
I still like you, even though you're getting pretty ornery in your old age.

wa-loaf

Are we still talking about Marge's birthday? You'd think she was turning 50 or something ...

Anyway, Happy Birthday Dammit!

EdMu-Gumby.jpg

Paul

6:30 in the friggin' morning Greg?

Anyhoo... Happy Birfday Margie, I didn't get to start a thread for you like you did for me thanks to Sunshine-boi so I'll post you a kewl pic instead

birfday.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
In the words of the great Glenn Ordway, "You're makin' my point"

The morning is the best time to go, that way the spousal unit can't complain before I leave (she's still asleep), and I still have most of the day to do stuff with the family when I get back.

(I'm just kidding about the spousal unit complaining, she's really supportive about me getting out. ;) and she reads these forums...)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
The morning is the best time to go, that way the spousal unit can't complain before I leave (she's still asleep), and I still have most of the day to do stuff with the family when I get back.

(I'm just kidding about the spousal unit complaining, she's really supportive about me getting out. ;) and she reads these forums...)

:roll:

It was probably a gift to Marge to get rid of Timmy for a few hours this morning. ;)

drjeff

Hair of the dog, the only way to go on the post "celebrate me because I'm great and was born on this day" pain!

Paul

*ahem*

Which is precisely why NOT to be online at that time