• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday MRGisevil!

mondeo

Thanks to Paul for pointing out the times.

WTF is wrong with you people? It's the Sunday before Memorial Day, and 4 posts before 7AM and 3 more before 9.

Or are you all scared that she'll push you off a chair lift if you don't go to extraordinary lengths to wish her a happy birthday?

Hmm...
What I really meant to say was, I hope you have the bestest Birfday evah Margie! Really!

Please don't hurt me...

Trekchick

Thanks to Paul for pointing out the times.

WTF is wrong with you people? It's the Sunday before Memorial Day, and 4 posts before 7AM and 3 more before 9.

Or are you all scared that she'll push you off a chair lift if you don't go to extraordinary lengths to wish her a happy birthday?

Hmm.....
Didn't it occur to you that some of us were giddy with excitement for her birthday?
Hmmm.....?

Sooooooo. ..........Randi, how much fun did you really have?
Are you still celebrating?
:grin:

MRGisevil

Trekkie I love you T.T Actually I'm still recovering from my 3-da(y)ngover. My friend Kev promises me the audio from Friday night's on the way tho- youtubage once I get it!!