• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Gallery

Greg

Staff member
In case you didn't notice, I've successfully added the Gallery module to the forums. This mod will let forum members post hiking and skiing images directly to the gallery, in real-time! See this POST for more information on using the gallery.

Whaddaya think...? :D

A

Anonymous

Very cool. The interface has a great layout and it'll be nice to see pix get posted immediately.

MARI

I like the gallery -cool! Especially if its all shots from the White Mounts. Wish I had my camera last weekend, climbed N. Kearsage in SNOW (only on the summit) but was just beautiful. the sight of mt. washington covered in snow in may was breath-taking. I didn't think it would be so COLD! Can I take regualr pics and scan them to the gallery or do i need Digital Cam. (I don't have...) Looking forward to a great summer of bagging more 4'ters - yay. Any advice on how to proceed with AMC type "Group Type Hikes"? Any info would help out. :beer:

Greg

Staff member
MARI said:
Can I take regualr pics and scan them to the gallery or do i need Digital Cam. (I don't have...)

As long as the files are in JPEG format, you can upload them to the gallery. This is the typical format for digital photographs whether they are from a digital camera or a scanner.

MARI said:
Any advice on how to proceed with AMC type "Group Type Hikes"?

While there are no plans for AlpineZone to necessarily organize groups hikes, members are more than welcome to use these forums to plan them. Simply refer people here to discuss...

Hope this helps.