• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2021-22 Season Passes

deadheadskier

Staff member
Waterville just went on sale. $942 early bird. I'm guessing this means the White Mountain Superpass price is going up next year.

I think last year it was $989

KustyTheKlown

ikon base, magic sundays, and indy have done me right. i think it will be the exact same next year.

thebigo

WV throws in a 12 and under pass at that price. For a family with two young kids, it is competitive. Effectively a family pass <$2k.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Jay Peak just released this information:

Within the next few days, we’ll be making our 2021+22 Jay Peak Season Passes available for purchase. The act of doing so helps us think of better, down-the-road days when we can welcome back new faces and get better looks at the ones presently under wraps. We wanted to share a few relevant points with you, so you are as informed as possible when Season Pass announcements start lighting up from every corner of the web.

Most importantly, we will be freezing our most discounted, Tier One rates from this season. 2021+22 Tier One Jay Peak Season Pass products will be the exact same price as they were for the 2020+21 season and both US and Canadian guests have until June 30th, 2021 to purchase.

Additionally, when you purchase a 2021+22 Season Pass, you’ll have access to the mountain for the rest of this 2020+21 season. And this seems to be as good a time as any to also announce that we plan on pushing the season as long as we can this year. While an absence of Canadian week holiday periods and an early Easter holiday might be rationale enough to shut things down- we all feel strongly that, on behalf of those Season Passholders who trusted us with their pandemic-season, we owe it to them to let the good times roll out as long as possible. We may get to weekend-only operations late in the season, and we may adjust lift schedules to reflect traffic patterns, but we won’t be shutting down to stop any metaphorical bleeding; we’ll adjust operations, while still managing to offer lift access, because we told you we would when you bought your season pass back in the fall.
As to refund policies for the 2021+22 season, you have our word they’ll still exist.
For Canadians, if the border stays closed, offers limited-crossing or has to re-shutter for any reason, you’ll have access to a full refund prior to the season, or we’ll pro-rate your purchase if there are crossing limitations after the season has started. For our US guests, if the State of Vermont continues with travel restrictions (which we already see signs of softening) you will have access to a full refund prior to the start of the season, or a pro-rated refund thereafter.

On top of this, we’re hard at work on the Jay Peak Season Passholder appreciation packages that acknowledge those coming on board next season, those that never left, and helps underscore the reality that without you, there is no us.

Lastly, we fully expect to be on-board with the Indy Pass for the 2021+22 season and look forward to continue being part of an increasingly popular stable of independent, eccentric, and skier and snowboarder focused mountains that share a similar operating spirit. Indy offers a discounted add-on price that would allow you to access the entire network of Indy Pass resorts as a Jay Peak Season Passholder - watch for these rates to be available soon.

Thank you for sticking with us, for jumping on board next year and for entrusting us with your seasons, for seasons to come.

Steve
swright@jaypeakresort.com

Steve Wright
President & General Manager
Jay Peak

cdskier

Ikon goes on sale March 11th. Full Ikon is $999 (or $899 renewal). Ikon Base is $729 (649 renewal). They're including deferral and COVID closure protections again as well.

They also have a payment plan option now if people want...

Also includes spring access a the following resorts starting on the listed dates:
Big Bear Mountain ResortMarch 12, 2021
SnowshoeMarch 12, 2021
TremblantApril 5, 2021
SolitudeApril 5, 2021
SugarbushApril 5, 2021
Mammoth MountainApril 12, 2021
Squaw Valley Alpine MeadowsApril 12, 2021
Winter ParkApril 12, 2021

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Ikon goes on sale March 11th. Full Ikon is $999 (or $899 renewal). Ikon Base is $729 (649 renewal). They're including deferral and COVID closure protections again as well.

Also includes spring access a the following resorts starting on the listed dates:
SnowshoeMarch 12, 2021
TremblantApril 5, 2021
SolitudeApril 5, 2021
SugarbushApril 5, 2021

$30 increase in price for the Base, flat for the full Ikon. I can't find any changes in access compared to last year.

I find the spring skiing privileges super late. Only SB here in the East and not til April 5...I find it very strange Stratton isn't on there given it is Alterra-owned. They also have a hellova lot more uphill capacity that late in the season compared to SB. What's SB usually running at that point?...Heaven's Gate, Super Bravo, Gatehouse, and Valley House? Stratton's got the Gondola, Ursa, Amex, Tamarack, and could run the Snowbowl if they had too.

cdskier

$30 increase in price for the Base, flat for the full Ikon. I can't find any changes in access compared to last year.

I find the spring skiing privileges super late. Only SB here in the East and not til April 5...I find it very strange Stratton isn't on there given it is Alterra-owned. They also have a hellova lot more uphill capacity that late in the season compared to SB. What's SB usually running at that point?...Heaven's Gate, Super Bravo, Gatehouse, and Valley House? Stratton's got the Gondola, Ursa, Amex, Tamarack, and could run the Snowbowl if they had too.
To some degree, I think the late access makes sense given that they still need to limit capacity to a degree. Late March is when Quad pack holders from last year at SB can start using their quad packs again, so they may be expecting a lot of people to show up in late March via that and don't want to add more Ikon spring access during that time.

I thought the lack of spring access at Stratton was a bit odd though. Maybe Stratton has been hitting their capacity limits this year while SB has been below so they don't want to drive any more traffic to Stratton?

thetrailboss

Staff member

SnowshoeMarch 12, 2021
TremblantApril 5, 2021
SolitudeApril 5, 2021
SugarbushApril 5, 2021
That's weird as to spring access. At that date, Solitude will likely be only open one week more, maybe two.

As to next season, Alterra changed access to Crystal to include blackouts on the IKON Base. We heard horror stories about the crowds there in recent years.

Last edited:

slatham

Re: Stratton - bet they plan to close after Easter break which ends Sunday April 4th. Maybe they do one more weekend but odds are no.

Re: No changes - Stratton and Sugarbush are unlimited (w/Blackout) on base pass next year. They were 5 days last year IIRC.

cdskier

Re: Stratton - bet they plan to close after Easter break which ends Sunday April 4th. Maybe they do one more weekend but odds are no.

Re: No changes - Stratton and Sugarbush are unlimited (w/Blackout) on base pass next year. They were 5 days last year IIRC.
Sugarbush and Stratton were both unlimited with Blackout this past year on Ikon base...

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Bet we get an Epic announcement tomorrow, certainly before Ikon on sale in 7 days.

If I do Ikon it will definitely be the full pass as Windham is by far the closest option to me in NJ and I will surely use all 7 days there.

machski

That's weird as to spring access. At that date, Solitude will likely be only open one week more, maybe two.

As to next season, Alterra changed access to Crystal to include blackouts on the IKON Base. We heard horror stories about the crowds there in recent years.
Not just that, Ikon Base at Crystal is limited to 5 days access and blackouts. Should trim crowding.