• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: West Hertford Rez, Sunday 8/17/08

bvibert

Staff member
See you clowns bright and early tomorrow for a kick ass ride. :D

I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to check this thread before I leave in the morning, but you both should have my cell, so call me if anything changes.

Greg

Staff member
I can swing 7:00

See you clowns bright and early tomorrow for a kick ass ride. :D

I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to check this thread before I leave in the morning, but you both should have my cell, so call me if anything changes.

See you tomorrow at 7 am. Rest assured, I'm not that drunk this time so I should be in good shape. :lol:

'Night all.

Greg

Staff member
Want me to slip him a few more drinks tonight to even the score? ;)

Totally not necessary. Me completely hungover and Brian 100% sober is an even score. ;)

Greg

Staff member
:flame:

:roll:

Well, I'm all set. And despite the fact that I went to a party at a neighbor's house tonight and slugged back likely gallons of quality home brew, I'm ready to tool your girly asses tomorrow. Car is packed and come hell or high water, I'll be rolling at 6:15 am. Not sure who's leading this thing, but I have the GPS, the digitial camera and I want 10 miles of radical riding.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Well, I'm all set. And despite the fact that I went to a party at a neighbor's house tonight and slugged back likely gallons of quality home brew, I'm ready to tool your girly asses tomorrow. Car is packed and come hell or high water, I'll be rolling at 6:15 am. Not sure who's leading this thing, but I have the GPS, the digitial camera and I want 10 miles of radical riding.
I want video of you puking your guts up like you did last time. ;)