• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Cheese

alma is at like 10,300 or something and our house is at about 10,700. i feel good now in this elevation but it definitely took awhile.

You're endurance is through the roof when you go back to the east coast.

Hmmm .. if I recall she wasn't adapting to sea level very well last year for the AZ Summit. Just sayin' ...

Hi Stef! <3

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm .. if I recall she wasn't adapting to sea level very well last year for the AZ Summit. Just sayin' ...

Hi Stef! <3

Oof. Ain't that the truth, but c'mon I still kept up. And I think I'll blame it on some sort of food poisoning, not that I can't hold my liquor... ;-)

ScottySkis

download
Liking what I see on the web.

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Riding the bus home, complimenting going to Mount snow on Sunday.or trying Bell. I really want go to mount snow.

bdfreetuna

Riding the bus home, complimenting going to Mount snow on Sunday.or trying Bell. I really want go to mount snow.

Mt Snow is only worth it when the north face is open and even then sort of a mediocre mountain imo. Stratton, Killington, Okemo, Stowe will have a lot more terrain open by this weekend to ski.

ScottySkis

Mt Snow is only worth it when the north face is open and even then sort of a mediocre mountain imo. Stratton, Killington, Okemo, Stowe will have a lot more terrain open by this weekend to ski.

I thinking of Stratton, especially with $30 lift tickets this weekend.

ScottySkis

Cleaning up stock room because corporate head quarters are coming to talk to my boss about financials and the hurricane damage.

ScottySkis

Nursing a damn pulled hamstring dammit ! Ugh :dontknow:

Ouch I'm really sorry about that Warp, at least its very early in the season and hope you recover quickly so you be out having fun times in the snow before you know.