• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
working! but closing a bit early to part take in the Race of the Santas here in breck and the lighting too, Bought my santa suit and all, went deluxe... should be fun.

Warp Daddy

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
Ouch I'm really sorry about that Warp, at least its very early in the season and hope you recover quickly so you be out having fun times in the snow before you know.

Thanks Scorty. U r a good dude ! The shame in it was i didnt do it skiing , just slipped and it went out ,but it will be fine in a couple of days

ScottySkis

Thanks Scorty. U r a good dude ! The shame in it was i didnt do it skiing , just slipped and it went out ,but it will be fine in a couple of days

Couple days great to hear that warm spell should be done by next week in plenty of times for you to enjoy some snowy turns. I'm drinking whisky and watching movies and playing with dogs currently.

jude1

I am getting ready to go on my first date since my divorce and I am a nervous wreck!

ScottySkis

I am getting ready to go on my first date since my divorce and I am a nervous wreck!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hope it goes well, I'm trying to beat original Legend Of Zelda for NES, just got the triforce now got to and find level 9.

gmcunni

hope it went well.

we stopped for dinner on Saturday night on way home from Christmas shopping. There was a little wait so we were hanging in the lobby. A woman was standing to one side - a guy walked in alone -
she says "Richard?"
he says "no, sorry, i'm here meeting someone new i've never seen before but I'm not Richard"
she says " Oh, me too"
He says " Hey, if it doesn't work out for both of us maybe we can hook up later"

I LOL'd

saw the woman having dinner later, she seemed to be enjoying it so i'm guessing no late night hook up with the mystery man.

Warp Daddy

The Queen and i Just back from a gym workout , had to go easy today and nurse that pulled hamstring so did mostly weights today . Tomorrow she does tennis,then later in the pm i'm going to visit a skiing buddy who is having hip surgery in the am

o3jeff

hope it went well.

we stopped for dinner on Saturday night on way home from Christmas shopping. There was a little wait so we were hanging in the lobby. A woman was standing to one side - a guy walked in alone -
she says "Richard?"
he says "no, sorry, i'm here meeting someone new i've never seen before but I'm not Richard"
she says " Oh, me too"
He says " Hey, if it doesn't work out for both of us maybe we can hook up later"

I LOL'd

saw the woman having dinner later, she seemed to be enjoying it so i'm guessing no late night hook up with the mystery man.

Lol, dating does suck!

ScottySkis

I don't have to be in work till 8, but have been waking up around 4:30 every morning since we moved the clocks.
Sorry about that, I start work at 9am but have to take the bus at 625 to make sure I get to NYC on time, usually I get here at 8am.

gmcunni

i commuted about 60 minutes each way for 10 years, i drove so i felt in control and didn't mind it terribly. recently the occasional trip to NYC for work was a 2 to 2.5 hour each way adventure, i truly despised that commute.