• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where has Rivercoil been hiding?

Savemeasammy

Rumor has it that he has been busy with work, and squeezing in vacations to exotic locations ;)

snowmonster

Last time I saw him was in Tux on June 15, my last ski day. He said that he was spending more of his time online on his blog, thesnowway.com. You might want to reach out to him there.

hammer

Marc is busy posting renovation photos of his kitchen on facebook.
Will be going though that in a month, doing the design work and deciding on what to get is enough...if he can DIY the install without losing his sanity then he can save some big bucks.

wa-loaf

Will be going though that in a month, doing the design work and deciding on what to get is enough...if he can DIY the install without losing his sanity then he can save some big bucks.

Yeah, he's one of those guys that can do all that stuff on his own. I can be handy in some situations, but know my limits ...

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, he's one of those guys that can do all that stuff on his own. I can be handy in some situations, but know my limits ...

I'm convinced that he can do pretty much anything he wants. I'm also pretty sure that he's not human. IIRC his renovation involved completely tearing out the floor and replacing floor joists before rebuilding from scratch.

hammer

For us every DIY job is a big learning experience. Many times the lesson is "the next time I do this I'm hiring someone to do it."

Cornhead

He's been posting on Harvey Road, what'd you do to piss him off Nick?;)