• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - spring pricing

Savemeasammy

Does anyone recall when Killington starts discounting their prices, and how much tickets usually are when discounted? I know they've also offered deals for pass holders at other mts - as well as discounts for turning in lift tickets to other mts. Does anyone remember the details?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

machski

IIRC, not until mid to late April, then often not til they are down to K1 and Sup. If they do discounts for other area's passes, that won't happen until and good number have shuttered for the year. But given their Spring Pass, Max Pass tie in etc, not sure they will go there again. Though given the year we're having, who knows? Unlike 2012, Superstar is stacked.

Domeskier

Sammy - do you have a Whaleback pass this year? Looks like you can get the K spring pass for $179 with it.

Savemeasammy

Sammy - do you have a Whaleback pass this year? Looks like you can get the K spring pass for $179 with it.

I do, and I can also get 50% off sun-fri. I also have 2 ski vt cards left, and I plan to use both at Killington. We plan to ski this Saturday as a family. My wife will burn her last ski vt card (and will likely call it a season), but my 8 year old will want to ski to the bitter end. It's a possibility that I get a pass and use the 2 vouchers on him...

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

Domeskier

Nice deal. I vaguely recall paying about $50 per ticket last spring with spring discounts. I don't think I went up for the first time until Mid April, though. Depending on how things look up there after all my closer options close, I might spring for the pass. Would have saved a bunch on tickets last year had I done bought it but Memorial Day (or even May Day) seems unlikely this year....

skiur

IIRC, not until mid to late April, then often not til they are down to K1 and Sup. If they do discounts for other area's passes, that won't happen until and good number have shuttered for the year. But given their Spring Pass, Max Pass tie in etc, not sure they will go there again. Though given the year we're having, who knows? Unlike 2012, Superstar is stacked.

They will be down to K1 and Sup only within 2 weeks....Lower Skyeship already closed for the season as is Sunrise. Bear will be closed tomorrow and we will see if it reopens. Ramshead is nearly toast and snowsheds not that pretty either. If this week was to be as warm as last week it would be k1 and sup only next weekend, hopefully the rain tomorrow doesnt put some nails in the coffin. Todays walk up price was down to $84 so the discounting has begun.