• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

sull1102

What I believe is that YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about. What people have, are willing to invest, or what is needed are things that you know nothing about. So shut the fuck up. Genius.

One thing I know is that people that have nothing can't imagine what others do have (lying around as you say). I don't know if you see yourself here, but my guess is you do.

Calling people making an investment as a group with no clue who or what or when or how much is something you call a "train wreck" ? So smart.

Fuck off.

Dude YOU have gotta get your panties out of a bunch, man. If YOU don't like what people are saying about you're little group then why read it? This new group has been involved with the mountain in one way or another for the better part of the last five years at least. Can you blame anyone at all for thinking this might also not be the group that pulls it off?

Last edited:

VTKilarney

What I believe is that YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about. What people have, are willing to invest, or what is needed are things that you know nothing about. So shut the fuck up. Genius.

One thing I know is that people that have nothing can't imagine what others do have (lying around as you say). I don't know if you see yourself here, but my guess is you do.

Calling people making an investment as a group with no clue who or what or when or how much is something you call a "train wreck" ? So smart.

Fuck off.

I know that this forum is very lightly moderated, but tirades like this are not at all appropriate. Just as you are free to share your opinion, others should be free to share theirs without being the recipient of your verbal abuse.

Do Work

So you want to believe that this group has enough money lying around to re-build two lifts and an entire snowmaking system? That's cool.

I do!

I can't say how excited I am to see a new tone about the deal by the sellers. It makes a big difference. When this changes hands, look for a BIG boost in not only sales but participation and that all-important community. Believe me when I say Magic has everything it needs to succeed, but it's been held back by factors which will largely be negated by the new team. I can't wait to do everything in my power to help them make the biggest impact possible and I know I'm not alone!

People can naysay all they want IMO. More wind in the sails!

MMP

Dude YOU have gotta get your panties out of a bunch, man. If YOU don't like what people are saying about you're little group then why read it? This new group has been involved with the mountain in one way or another for the better part of the last five years at least. Can you blame anyone at all for thinking this might also not be the group that pulls it off?

Yah Shane. I can.

MMP

I know that this forum is very lightly moderated, but tirades like this are not at all appropriate. Just as you are free to share your opinion, others should be free to share theirs without being the recipient of your verbal abuse.

What's the opposite of above me?

tumbler

C

Fuck off.

Yo bro. I thought you just stuck to bitching about flags. Lighten up Francis

Tin

I do!

I can't say how excited I am to see a new tone about the deal by the sellers. It makes a big difference. When this changes hands, look for a BIG boost in not only sales but participation and that all-important community. Believe me when I say Magic has everything it needs to succeed, but it's been held back by factors which will largely be negated by the new team. I can't wait to do everything in my power to help them make the biggest impact possible and I know I'm not alone!

People can naysay all they want IMO. More wind in the sails!

Stoke!

yeggous

But really, what is the plan for the flags? I expect big things.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

slatham

Wow, shockingly negative and hostile given we just got the best piece of news on Magic in a long long time. The lack of powder days has really affected us - we're all off our "meds"!!!!

I'm with Do Work - psyched and ready to help out in any way I can.