If only..... - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: If only.....

  1. #21
    https://waw.w3.uvm.edu//skivt-l/?Page=depths.php

    Still 5', average for this time of year 30" .
    The Wildcat MW web cam looks like mid winter . I doubt the Auto road would be open by Memorial day the way this years going .

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    https://waw.w3.uvm.edu//skivt-l/?Page=depths.php

    Still 5', average for this time of year 30" .
    The Wildcat MW web cam looks like mid winter . I doubt the Auto road would be open by Memorial day the way this years going .
    From the autoroads FB page, they're about 3/4ths of the way up the road with their snow removal efforts as of a couple of days ago.

    If Mother nature cooperates the next 10 days, they should reach the Summit by Memorial Day weekend...

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using AlpineZone mobile app
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

    '19 - '20 season:

    November: 16.17,23,29,30 (Mount Snow)
    December: 1,7,14,15,21,26,27,28,29,30 (Mount Snow) 16 (Mount Southington) 22 (Okemo) 31 (Berkshire East)
    January: 1,4,5,11,12,18,19,20,25,26 (Mount Snow) 6,13,23,27 (Mount Southington)
    February: 1,2,15,16,22,23 (Mount Snow) 3,5,12 (Mount Southington) 8 (Bromley) 9 (Stratton) 17 (Pico) 29 (Burke)
    March: 1,14 (Mount Snow) 2 (Mount Southington) 5,6,7 (Cannon) 8 (Loon)

  3. #23
    Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mad River Valley / MA
    Posts
    927
    Local reports up at Sugarbush say they could be top to bottom. This is a screen shot from the Golf Course cam. Even Lift line on Castlerock still has snow on it.
    Annotation 2020-05-14 090055.jpg

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Local reports up at Sugarbush say they could be top to bottom. This is a screen shot from the Golf Course cam. Even Lift line on Castlerock still has snow on it.
    Annotation 2020-05-14 090055.jpg
    I wish they had this golf course cam active in the winter. That's actually a pretty good angle to show the entire LP area.

  5. #25
    That shot is channeling something straight out of Pacific Northwest. Really awesome.
    Live for today

  6. #26

    If only.....

    Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I wish they had this golf course cam active in the winter. That's actually a pretty good angle to show the entire LP area.
    My wife and I golfed there after we skied years ago and took a selfie together with that same backdrop.

    Skied on May 3rd until 2 then had a tee time at 2:30.

    That is not going to happen this year!

    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:48 PM.