• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Monday 4-25

Greg

Staff member
Sugar and Spice is really good. Instead of turning left onto the access road stay on route 4 heading to Pico and sugar and spice is on the right hand side. Big brown building. I highly recommend it.

Cool. Thanks!

Black Phantom

KBL lot. Probably bay 2.....wouldn't want to infringe on 1. Probably hit the hill by 11, unless it seems soft earlier than that.

Where are the good bumps?

ROTL has been skiing well. I have mostly been skiing Bear. Last weekend was a freeze out. 2knees made a good decision.

You guys should take over B1. I hear they are not that tough.

Check out Mrs. Brady's for breakfast. I believe under a new name which I cannot recall. Worth the while.

2knees

i put in for the day off but i told my boss it is totally weather dependent. I'm sick of this bs weather and the spector of finding a freshly groomed killington save a few short section of bumps. some of which we wont be able to get to anyway as I gotta believe its gonna be SS quad only.

spring is for bumps. leave superstar alone from here on out. STBG!!!!!!

powhunter

PLENTY of bumps to ski on tuesday...Im also weather dependent on this one..We need to place a getaway vehicle at the botttom of bear for our last run

steveo

powbmps

I've got a 2 for 1 voucher that I can email to someone if they need it.

powbmps

I had a second one that I was holding on to, hoping for a miracle :razz:. Didn't happen so I gave that one to powhunter.

ozzy

Lets hope this gets better!!
Forcast for 3559':
Monday: A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 8am, then rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

powbmps

May not be too spring-like today.

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
I'm going, rain or no rain. It's the last day of the season for me regardless so I have to go...

skime

DMC asked me to give you a message, he said: May it rain on your parade :)

oh andyz, y does everyone always pee on u? lol even in bay 1 i understand u get no respect!! IM looking for a man named Raymond right now....