• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you listen to tunes when you ski?

montageskier

Weekend mornings when im in the park, and week days by myself in the park i listen to music. But other then that not usually not.

skibum9995

I listen when I'm skiing solo, which is at Burke mostly so it helps pass time on the long ride up but if I ride with someone else I pause the tunes and chat. I'm don't worry about the way down because when I have something playing I can't hear it anyway.

Strat

Website
www.geocities.com
I have those Giro Tune Ups for my helmet. I usually put a Dead show on quite low. I can even have a conversation on the lift with the volume at that level. It's like a soundtrack to my day.
Woo!

My first time riding with music was last year with Cornell 77... I had an amazing time... was also my first time riding solo in 3 or 4 years though so maybe that had something to do with it... or the fact that it was a bluebird, amazing sunshiney day with awesome conditions...

February 12 2006 - best day ever.

I may ride with music again.