• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2012-2013 Closings

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
This is the best spring since I can't remember when. Imagine, many areas not even announcing closing dates. I wonder how the attendance has been? Great, I hope!

It's not just a single dump, but ongoing, for the most part sustained cold (hard to imagine I was skiing in fresh pow yesterday!) If we cross our fingers, there might be another dump next week. I'll be happy if the temps just stay low. I think my SO is losing her patience with me :(

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

Bene288

I was lucky enough to talk with who I think was the mountain operations manager at Gore during the storm on Tuesday. They're planning to make snow and he said they'll be open till the 14th-15th, but if the weather continues to work in their favor they could go to the following weekend.

ERJ-145CA

It looks like Mt. Peter in Warwick, NY will be open all week and their last day will be Saturday 3/30. I think breaking my leg was the cause of this great late season.

Quietman

Crotched is cutting back next week a little

OPERATING HOURS 3/25 - 3/31
Mon-Thurs (3/25-3/28): 10AM - 7PM
Friday & Saturday (3/29-3/30): 9AM-9PM
Easter Sunday (3/31): 1PM-6PM ($29 Lift Tickets)
*Subject to change - call ahead or check back here for the latest hours of operation.

goldsbar

Belleayre had plenty of base and good conditions yesterday. All natural trails and a lot of glades open. Getting to April should be easy.