• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3T Brezza LTD I Aerobar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainLove

Gear Merchant
Website
www.chainlove.com
3T Brezza LTD I Aerobar

RD.jpg

It's true that every aspect of road racing is turning into a game of marginal gains. However, this is old hat for both time trials and triathlons. And when it comes down to every gram accounting for seconds gained or lost, you simply cannot afford to not select the carbon construction of the 3T Brezza LTD I Aerobar.
What makes this bar different from the Brezza I Team? Well, the base bar's shape is identical, but both the base and extensions of the LTD I are constructed from carbon fiber instead of aluminum. This makes for a slightly lighter bar that's a little stronger and stiffer. So, if you torque down on them in the final kilo, you'll feel secure knowing that they're able to handle it.
As with the Team, the LTD I is an evolution from the original Brezza, and it's both lighter and UCI 3:1 aspect ratio compliant. And while we're discussing compliance, it's also worth mentioning that these bars pass go with both the USA Triathlon and Ironman WTC.
When you're going into an event as precise as time trials, you need to get all of the numbers dialed-in before you get the bars in your hands. With this in mind, 3T made the Brezza in a 42cm width. The drop of the base bar is 0mm and the reach is 160mm. Brezzas come standard with S-bend extensions, which are 350mm long and are able to be cut down to suit your preference. The range of adjustment is 265mm at the longest, and 172mm at the shortest.
The carbon fiber forearm cradles feature four positions. They start at 35mm from the center and move in four increments of 12.78mm out to 108.34mm. With the armrests mounted directly on the bar, the top of the armrest pad is 35mm above the bar.

The 3T Brezza I LTD Aerobar is drilled for internal routing of brake cables and the hand rest is able to accept any 19mm diameter external clamp or plug-style bar-end brake lever. Lastly, it's available in the color Red and with a 42cm width.

Price: $329.99 (63% Off!)
Regularly: $899.95

Buy Now

Status
Not open for further replies.