• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Challenge 2012 results - Trista Chiarulli of Hunter Mountain

catskillman

Glad someone responded. A lot of repitition and lip service. Not any real answers and some issues were avoided, the 1 that comes to mind was regarding the bathroom situatuion.

Did not sufficiently address the question regarding the perks for passholders vs BLC holders - we know they are differant but why were perks discontinued? perks that really do not cost them anything like the free lesson? BLC holders get tubing benefits while passholders do not. We always talk about going over there & would bring others if we got a free ticket.

I could go on & I will but right now I have work to do.

catskillman

from the lack of responses I guess we all feel the same. Why do we bother, Russ does not care, they can't keep a marketing staff..... the place will be sold when Orvile's kids inherit it, we can then hope for improvements such as blowing snow so they can open.

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

She ignored my question about slow ass cashiers and lots of questions she didn't answer.

millerm277

from the lack of responses I guess we all feel the same. Why do we bother, Russ does not care, they can't keep a marketing staff..... the place will be sold when Orvile's kids inherit it, we can then hope for improvements such as blowing snow so they can open.

I mostly think you shoot yourself in the foot on getting decent answers because you don't leave much room for someone to answer the question without making the place look bad thanks to the way you phrase your questions (and general discussion). Like it or not, you're talking to the marketing/PR person, they're not going to say something that sounds bad and have it up on here forever, avoiding the question/a non-answer is better.

That said, I do agree that there was a lack of real answers, particularly without having to "read between the lines".

dmc

I got nuthin...

I tend to only really care about terrain..