• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Nah, before all that went down. Pre-GSS actually. I think GSS was a bad influence on him. :lol:
I'm not buying it. Gorgonzola and I I think are the only people here who regularlly ski with GSS and we haven't created alter ego's :-o. Edit: +Tarponhead.

campgottagopee

I'm not buying it. Gorgonzola and I I think are the only people here who regularlly ski with GSS and we haven't created alter ego's :-o. Edit: +Tarponhead.

You need to come to Greek Peak sometime with G-zola, bring GSS too. Our crew will ride with you guys anytime!!

Trekchick

I've been away for a bit........Skiing Powder and all........and I miss this!

Wow!
Should I say congrats or condolences?:lol:

This really is a great group of people that make up a great community.
Hope you get a chance to ski and bike with a bunch of them.

If you're ever out the Tahoe way, look me up!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I actually got the image from Sugarloaf ... I can ask them where it was shot from

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Haha came across this old thread before I found AZ, first post is Nick saying Greg wanted more family time . Seems ironic Nick needs more time . All for that !God knows they grow up quick
But what's up with the Summit ?, Suspense ...number one son has some time before reporting for next assignment .