• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anybody hitting Hunter tomorrow?

keyser soze

I'll be checking out the demo day and conditions should be great, although a bit windy. It will be my first time out this season.

KMC2005

Enjoy it up there. Be sure to let us know how the conditons are.

I had posted this yesterday, but I still have some space available at The Kaatskill Mountain Club, if you are looking for a place to stay. I have a 2 Bedroom with a lockout available for Sunday. Today(Saturday) the lockout already got reserved.

I'm offering it up at 30% off of the rack rate. The website is www.kaatskillmountainclub.com

If you or anyone you know is interested, give me a call or text me. Ask for RJ 201-575-3459.

With this storm, conditions should be excellent for tomorrow. It looks like so far I have a few days available during the week too.

keyser soze

Unfortunately I will only be going up for the day. Wish I could stay more but I would then be a single dad:(