• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burke Mountain Outing: 2006-2007 Season

thetrailboss

Staff member
And there can be mulitple visits involving me, but let's focus on one AZ Day for now. :wink:

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I just want to reiterate my position:

Percentages say that later is better (agreeing with Riv). HOWEVER, I will be around Burke most weekends and holidays. Very few weekdays unless I make specific plans to take a day off from work. So if anyone has a hankering to hit Burke I will most likely be there. My offer stands all year. If any AZ'ers out there want to stop in, give me a shout. It sounds like Burke is going to be more agressive with their snowmaking this year now that they have gotten the bugs worked out of their upgraded system.

P.S. A good natural snow pack ensures that some of the "special terrain" may be available for inclusion in the tour :beer:

DSC06085.JPG

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm down, just tell me when.

I know TB wants to ski with me again. If there's anyone on here that's gonna need a lawyer, it's gonna be me.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Man, can I say that I am even more stoked for this season. Just got my Burke Care Package.....season pass (photo is OK), stickers, new trail map, and a tattoo. I was wearing my pass around the house last night....getting ready now.

thetrailboss

Staff member
BUMP.

I still make frequent trips to Burke....if anyone wants to come or wants info, PM me. It will be worth the inquiry...trust me. :wink: